SUPPORT IS RED!
RENESAS Synergy S3 evaluation board!
The ‘Midsize’ RENESAS Synergy S3 solution offers the optimum combination of low power consumption and a powerful Cortex®-M4 core, which runs at up to 48 MHz.
The EVBSYNS3 evaluation board from GLYN offers you a quick and easy way into the world of graphics, sound and touch. An optional PMOD adapter – based on the FTDI EVE – relieves the SRAM on the S3.
The GLYN Synergy S3 evaluation board is fitted with:
- 100 Pin (LQFP) RENESAS Synergy S3
- 100 Pin (LQFT) RENESAS RX621 as Segger JLink OB debugger
- 1 x Arduino shield connector
- 1 x GLYN A.D.A.M. Display connector
- 1 x Micro SD card connector
- 1 x CAN interface
- 1 x USB host or device
- 1 x Pmod Type (I2C Interface)
- 2 x Pmod Type 2A (expanded SPI)
- 1 x Pmod Type 4A (expanded UART)
- All pins are on a pin header (2.54 mm pattern)
- LEDs and buttons
With the GLYN A.D.A.M. PMOD adapter, based on the FTDI EVE chip, you can easily control displays with resistive or PCAP Touch. The FTDI Screen Editor is available as a convenient PC tool. With the use of the PMOD adapter you avoid the use of an external SRAM as a framebuffer. Multiscreens of up to 800 x 600 pixels are supported, as is video playback for motion JPEGs (MJPEG).
Ideal application fields include portable medical and fitness devices, intelligently connected sensors, building control, fire and safety control, as well as thermostats and devices.